I'm going to reveal two simple ways you can reach Financial Independence!
The ultimate goal is to get your money work for you and not the other way around!
You want a life where you don't have to check your account balance every day.
Everyone has different financial goals...
Maybe you have some big goals like retirement by the age of 50, or paying off your house in ten years with an extra million dollars added to your net worth.
Perhaps your money goals are more modest like making sure that your kids go to university without taking out student loans or just making sure you can fund your family vacations every year.
In a nutshell, you just want to live a life based on your values and not what your wallet tells you!
If you want to eat the steak at the restaurant, you shouldn’t have to check your bank balance to see if you can afford it!
You want to make some changes but not sure where to start! How do you start living in the moment?
I have a two suggestions for you.
Keep reading because I'm going to reveal it below.
I'm Leo Ocampo
I’ve been a financial coach for over 5 years.
During that time, I’ve helped a handful of people reach their financial goals and live a richer life.
Before I reveal my two money strategies...
Let me tell you about the team I work with.
We're not your typical group of financial coaches
We combine the best of yesterday's money strategies with today's technology.
My friends and I are called the Tribe, which is not a common name for a team of financial experts, but we have our own way of thinking about money.
We believe that your money should be used instead of saved up. Our goal is to figure our ways to get money working for you!
We put a high importance on serving those who are underserved and do this by leveraging technology, changing the way we communicate with you, and making the entire experience convenient from first meeting to proposal.
We are high tech without compromising on the personal touch.
Our famous tribal approach
You get the best we have to offer.
The financial services industry is full of advisors who work in isolation and intentionally hide their clients from other experienced, highly qualified advisors for the fear of losing them.
This puts you at a huge disadvantage because you could be missing out on valuable strategies that can give you that extra boost in your overall net worth.
We do the opposite! We expose you to the best we’ve got because we believe the more eyes we have watching your financial game plan, the better your chances will be at achieving financial freedom.
Our unique business system allows this kind of approach because we're able to protect the business of each of our financial coaches on multiple levels.
Some financial brokerages will boast they have the same approach, but ours is clearly woven into the fabric of our team culture. That will be obvious if the time comes when you meet us.
My clients don't just get me - they get the entire team at their disposal!
(It may not sound like a big deal, but it's kind of revolutionary)
Years of Experience
Happy Families Helped
Licensed Money Coaches
Our Team Track Record
Between my closest business partners and I, we collectively helped over 10,000 families and have a team of over 500 licensed professionals in offices all over Canada.
In addition to our fantastic team, we have access to the biggest names in the financial services arena.
Here are some just to name a few.
Testimonials & CHARACTER REFERENCES
What Others Have to Say About Me...
Here are some kind words from my personal clients and those closest to me.
I have an entire collection, but here are some of my favourite ones...
Incredible mentor when it comes to finances
Pauline Dolar - Service industry
I met Leo through mutual friends at the start of the pandemic. He is not only a great and honest friend, but an incredible mentor when it comes to finances. I’ve always felt undereducated when it comes to money, and as a new graduate, I especially feel a bit overwhelmed coming out of school. I am confident in continuing to rely on Leo to help me with planning for the future and ensuring I have a solid financial foundation to be able to start living my life the way I want to!
Caters to my needs as a client with diligence
Iden Nabong - engineer
Leo is the kind of person you want to surround yourself with. He is honest, passionate, and determined. Not only is he a good friend but he is also a great business partner. His vast knowledge regarding the financial world is what makes him good at what he does. Leo is very professional and caters to my needs as a client with diligence and I never have to question his methods because he does not hesitate to show me everything I should know. Leo is hardworking and definitely someone you want on your team. He will make sure you are taken care of and you’ll also learn a lot along the way.
(That's enough about me)
Do you have the same money concerns that many other families face?
Here are two ways I can help...
The Step-By-Step Digital Tool You've Been Missing!
The first way is thru a digital tool called a Financial Blueprint.
It's exactly like a blueprint architects use to design your dream home, except our financial blueprint is for your money.
Your financial house must be built with the same principals in mind, otherwise it will come down crashing down.
Just like building your dream home, having the wrong strategy wastes time, money and the financial security of your family.
Unfortunately most people spend more time planning a birthday party or a wedding than they do their entire financial future.
Not having a financial blueprint is like trying to build a real house without an architectural plan!
6 Reasons Why My Financial Blueprint is Unique!
A clear and thorough plan without the fancy words!
Unlike most traditional financial plans that only focus on one specific area of your finances, our blueprint takes into account every aspect of your financial house.
The best part, it gives you very clear and simple to follow solution that anyone can understand.
Answers real money questions no one will give you directly.
Sometimes you just want a straight answer without all the fancy talk and confusing numbers and charts. This is exactly what our financial blueprint will give you. Sometimes you may or may not like what you hear but it will give you clear instructions what you need to do to correct it.
Quick, confidential and customized to your needs
We go out of our way to protect your information to the highest industry standards. You can have a fully customized financial blueprint in your hands in 48 hours or less.
No pressure approach
We are aware that some families will work with us and others won't. We have a goal in mind to put together the best financial blueprint possible and you decide if we're the right fit for you. You remain in control throughout our entire process!
Super convenient and flexible
We work really hard to make it easy for you to get a financial blueprint. You have the option to meet one of our licensed money coaches in person or we can go 100% virtual and meet on Zoom. It's completely up to you.
Did we already mention your Financial Blueprint is completely free?
Whether you decide to implement the changes we suggest or not - there's no charge to you.
How can you top that?
Let me show you how the Financial Blueprint helped these families...
Case Study - NEW HOMEOWNERS
Looking to buy your first home?
WIth the help of the Financial Blueprint, Sam & Janice have comfort knowing they can purchase a $1 million home and begin the house hunting process with confidence.
Sam & Janice are a newly married 30-year-old couple with 2 young kids. They are currently renting and looking to buy their first home.
- Purchasing a home would be too tight on their budget.
- We want to maintain a level of flexibility in our budget and prioritize travelling before having kids.
- We don’t want to make the wrong decision and end up working most of our life just to own a home.
- They both made a good income
- They were just starting out and didn’t have a financial structure in place
- Minimal debts
- Decent downpayment saved up
Completed a Financial Blueprint and put together 3 different scenarios what their cashflow would look like if they purchased a $500,000, $1 million and $1.5 million home.
The Financial Blueprint Revealed the following:
- They can comfortably afford a $1 million home
- A step-by-step roadmap how to:
- Pay off their mortgage faster.
- Setup a simple 3-account system to allow them to travel twice per year without having to rely on credit cards or financing.
- To use the extra savings in their budget to begin saving for their future kids.
***The images and names in this story are not real, but the story is!
Here's what Sam & Janice have to say...
"They genuinely wanted to help us, and the stuff they were sharing made total sense!"
“We met with three other advisors before meeting with this team. Each conversation started great until they learned we required real advise and not a product. That’s when the conversations stopped. This team was the opposite. Each one of them wanted to genuinely help us, and the stuff they shared with us made total sense!
My advise to everyone would be to get the Blueprint and decide for yourself. It's free and there's no obligation to do anything...How can you go wrong?"
SaM & Janice // IT & Healthcare Provider
CASE STUDY - TRANSITIONING TO RETIREMENT
Jan is a 53-year-old paediatric nurse, and she’s ready to retire in the next 24 months.
Jan and Steve have a step-by-step guide for each year of their retirement life thanks to the Financial Blueprint. They were worried about transitioning into retirement but now they realize that they have so many more options available to them. They both can retire anytime they are ready!
Janice & Steve are 53 years old and they're beginning to think about retiring after 30 years of service.
- Jan wants to retire but is unsure if she’s ready financially.
- Steve doesn’t have plans to retire in 2 years but wouldn't mind entertaining the idea because his workload at work is increasing every year.
- She’s worried about running out of money during retirement and will be forced to go back to work with no seniority.
- Jan and Steve have a small mortgage left in the house and confident she needs to pay it off before retiring.
- She is contemplating delaying her retirement until age 60 because she feels she’s not ready.
- They want $6000 per month coming into the home during retirement to live a comfortable life.
- Both Jan and Steve have work pensions.
- They currently pay $7500 per month on household expenses
- Their assets are scattered in multiple accounts across different companies and don’t know where everything is.
We created 3 different scenarios to illustrate how long their assets would last based on withdrawing a different amount of money per month.
The Financial Blueprint revealed the following:
- All the assets they have along with their pension and government benefits will be enough to payout $6000 per month without running out of money.
- Steve has the option to stop working in 2 years without impact to their retirement goals
- Based on their payment schedule, the mortgage will be paid off 3.5 years and is not a significant factor in their retirement plans.
- A yearly breakdown of:
- Their total assets at any given year
- The amount of taxes they can expect to pay
- The cash flow they can expect to have every month
***The images and names in this story are not real, but the story is!
Here's what JAN & STEVE have to say...
“I had my reservations..."
“I had my reservations to get a Financial Blueprint because I thought it would be a huge and painful task, but they made it really simple and easy to understand. They took the time to listen and study our financial situation and directly addressed the main issues that were on our mind. Looking back, thinking and worrying about our financial situation was completely unnecessary and we should have done this sooner!”
JAN & STEVE // Paediatric Nurse & Engineer
Create an additional source of income
The second way I can help is by showing you a way to generate another source of income for yourself.
There are literally hundreds of ways you can generate another paycheque but which one is right for you?
Have you ever thought about becoming a financial guide for others?
You’ve probably heard phrases like financial coach, financial agent, or financial guide. That’s basically what I'm talking about, but within a context that allows you to be yourself.
You can literally build the business of your own without all the expenses.
7 Reasons to Consider Becoming a Financial Coach
Some people will quickly reject the idea of becoming a financial coach at first glance, but after hearing about the flexibility, income potential, and job description that come with it - many people jump in without any second thoughts.
The average income of a financial coach is $106,454
According to talent.com, the average financial coach earns $106,454.
You can work part time and transition to a full time role when it makes sense to you.
You don't need to worry about sacrificing your full-time career to join the team.
You don't need to be a math genius to do well
This business has very easy-to-understand tools, so you don’t need to be a financial wizard or a math genius to do well.
You can earn income nine different ways.
Our business opportunity offers nine different income streams- 1 is active, 3 are passive and 3 come in the form of bonuses and equity (ownership).
No pressure approach
There’s nothing worse than being in a position where you have to get clients to meet a quota. That’s not good for you and it’s not good for your clients. We take a very simple educational approach that will make people want to line up to see you, kind of like at your doctor’s office.
Plug into a proven system that works
You don't need to reinvent the wheel because we already have a proven system in place that's been around for over 40 years. You just need to plug in and follow it.
You can own what you build.
Unlike most careers, you give 30 years of your life to a corporation with very little to show for it.
The best part of working with us, you can build a passive income stream and eventually own everything you create.
Yes, that means your book-of-business (your clients) and the team you developed!
These people acquired new skills, and it changed their lives.
Case Study - Another Source of income
Maria is looking for another source of income without sacrificing time with her family.
Maria is in the healthcare industry and she's looking for something that will supplement her full time career.
- Wants an extra source of income to cover the kids’ expenses
- Wants to move into a bigger home.
- She’s tired of doing the same old thing! She feels “caged in” at her job and wants something new.
- She wants the option of controlling how much she gets paid without sacrificing her existing career.
- Does not want to sacrifice too much family time after work.
- Doesn’t want to be a bother to other people.
- We designed a schedule that allows her to work from home 100% thru zoom while still being present with the family.
- Effective marketing approach that is low pressure, not awkward and still allows her to be herself.
Case Study - MORE TIME & INCOME
Steve looking for a source passive income.
Steve is in the transportation industry and he's looking to create an income that will continue to pay long after he's stopped working.
- Likes the idea of working hard today, and then continuing to get paid without having to do anything.
- Hope to work in a professional business that provides high-quality services or products for everyone.
- Has a proven track record of success and not just some empty words.
He’s feeling overwhelmed by the prospect of getting into finances because it seems complicated and he's an introvert.
Steve discovered through our Zoom consultation that:
- We get paid 9 different ways. Three of those are passive, three bonus-based, two equity based and one is active!
- Behind-the-Scenes Support System and easy-to-use digital tools that take away the complicated parts of finances.
- Over the last 40 years, 3000 six-figure earners and 100 seven-figure earners have been developed by this company. It is not that they're so great but rather a reflection of the system they plug into.
Case Study - MORE TIME & INCOME
Entrepreneur looking to own a business worth inheriting!
Vilma is a self-employed entrepreneur looking to pivot into another industry that better suits her time and effort.
- Wants a business she can own with the option of selling, passing down to his kids and continues to function without his involvement.
- This is not available in her current business and wants to make better use of her time and effort.
- Too much capital to start a business from scratch .
- Too many financial advisors and she doesn't see a way she can stand out from the crowd.
Vilma discovered through our Zoom consultation that:
- We have an Ownership Guideline in place that gives anyone an opportunity to own their book of business (clients) and the distribution sales force they develop (team). This way, all qualifiers can designate someone to oversee your agency operation on behalf of themselves, sell it onto a peer or pass it onto their family.
- Success in financial services requires very little capital outside of completing classes.
- The value of your agency solely depends on the quality of your clients and team that you develop.
- She is in total control of the type of organization he wants to create within a business system that’s already been created for her.
- According to Statistics Canada, 41% of Canadians in the past 12 months sought financial advice, and that number is continuously growing every year. The market is so big that she would need to specialize in a niche market to meet that demand.
- According to a 2015 article from the Globe and Mail, financial advisors are an aging workforce and a new generation of money coaches will be needed to meet the rising household debt and transferring wealth between the Baby boomer generation and Millennials.
Take The Next Step Toward Financial Freedom!
The WORSE thing that can happen to you...
You waste some of your time and learn I can't help you, but know someone someone who could benefit. You could change their life by simply sending them a link to this page. (Scroll down for the link)
The BEST thing that can happen you...
You’ll be better prepared for what life throws your way. You’ll have a strategy for investing your money, making wise purchase decisions, keeping an eye on your expenses, and setting aside money for emergencies. You’ll also have a detailed plan for how to pay off your debt and save for the things that matter most to you.
I think that's worth 20 minutes of your time...
but it's completely up to you!
Choose Your Path To Financial Independence
Get a Financial Blueprint
Answer a few simple questions so I know where to start!
Become a Financial Guide
Answer a few simple questions and I'll follow up with a consultation
Now isn't the right time?
Before you go, I would appreciate your help with two things to help me grow my agency.
If you like this page, please share it with someone you like.
Copy and paste the link below and email or text it to someone.
Share my page on social media
Leave me a testimonial or character reference
Your Words Can Help Grow My Business
Testimonials and character references go a long way to help me grow my business.
Please be honest in your reviews, but also be sure to focus on the positive things about my business.
Don't worry because I made it really easy for you. You just answer the questions below and I'll take care of the rest!!! It doesn’t have to be lengthy just as long it's genuine, from the heart and from you.